The skilled immigrants who want to migrate abroad in countries such as Hong Kong are assessed based on their age. Skills, education, and occupation. For around 170 countries in the world, a visa is exempted for the citizens, which includes India. Indians can travel to Hong Kong without a visa for around 14 days. Apex Visas provides the best visa and immigration services in India that assist its clients for immigration abroad. A. V Immigration & Career Consultancy Pvt Ltd has been a one-stop solution to all the immigration-related queries.
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong is one of the leading international countries in financial services. Some of the characteristics include –
- Low Tax rates which is one of the benefits for immigrants. It does not imply any legal tax on the residents.
- A lawful society that assures, offers and safeguards human rights of the citizens.
- The economy is robust that offers enormous employment and business opportunities to the citizens. The economy is one of the dynamic and open across the world.
- Habitation is remarkable with a high quality of life.
- Hong Kong offers an affordable cost of living that includes low cost of food, medical, travelling, entertainment, and telecommunication.
Requirement and Registration Process
When an individual is applying for online registration, below are the requirement that needs to be fulfilled –
- A valid Passport
- Valid Email id
- Means of payment
The registration process is assisted by the A V immigration team that helps the client to go through the steps. The general information such as name, address, passport, and other details are required along with the documents. The candidate needs to do the payment and once it’s done it need to attach all the additional documents required. All the Indian applicant need to get the pre-arrival registration done in order to enter the country which is valid for 14 days and a notification slip is provided which is valid for 6 months.
Also read: Why is Singapore a great travel destination